Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fundus Camera Eye Imaging

So today were all the final presentations given by the interns and I must say that I'm pretty impressed!! All of the other groups did some pretty complicated stuff! All this talk of gadolinium and DIRSIG really made me stop and think. It also made me realize that Helen and I have had it pretty easy working for the color and ophthalmology labs here at RIT. I mean all we did w2as take pictures and analyze them while other people were out building bridges and actual stars! This internship was a lot of fun and now that I realize just how much intensive work that we could have been put through, I really cherish all of the fun, easy going tasks that we were given to do. I really don't want to have to go out and get an actual job with actual manual labor...

No comments:

Post a Comment